All applicants are required to complete all parts of this application. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Notification of awards will be made by email so please be sure the email address you use in the application is one you check routinely. If you would like email notifications to be sent to an additional address (i.e., a parent), please add the address to your application.
Important Application Notes and Criteria:
- The number of scholarships QSBC has to award is limited; therefore the process is competitive. It is to your advantage to complete the application thoughtfully and thoroughly. Since the applications will be awarded in a “blind” manner, with names and all other identifying information removed for selection purposes, it will be important for you to include all information possible to help the committee when determining merit.
- Students who attend OBU are applying for the Charlie Graves Scholarship. Students attending other colleges/universities are applying for the Emma Woods Scholarship. In both cases, priority is given to those who are called to vocational ministry, but awards are not necessarily limited to those called to vocational ministry. In addition, this application covers the Erin Swezey Scholarship, which is awarded to students who will be working with children, with priority to children’s ministry applicants.
- All applicants must be a member of Quail Springs Baptist Church and must be involved in ministries here prior to their high school graduation. If they attend college in the area, they are expected to be involved in QSBC life. If they attend college away from home they must give statement to church involvement where they attend school.
- Scholarships are to be awarded for full time Bachelor degree students (at least 12 hours per semester).
- Scholarship awards will be paid directly to the College or University’s Office of the Bursar.
- We would like to thank the Charlie Graves, Emma Woods, and Erin Swezey Scholarship Funds for allowing these scholarships to be awarded.
APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED FOR 2023