We have missed you and your families and are eager to see everyone, we know that returning safely and at the right time is on everyone’s mind. We have prayed and made plans that we hope will allow us to have Sunday morning activities for all our children on campus in a safe way.
You should NOT come into the building if…
- You have a fever of 100.0 degrees or higher.
- You have any respiratory infections, or have had a cough, sneezing regularly, had shortness of breath, vomiting or diarrhea within the last 24 hours.
- In the previous 14 days, you have had any contact with someone with a confirmed diagnosis of Covid-19; is under the investigation for Covid-19 or is ill experiencing a respiratory illness.
- In the previous 14 days, you have traveled on a cruise or internationally.
- UPDATE: Pre-Registration is no longer necessary for preschoolers. Upon arrival preschool families will check themselves in at one of our new kiosks stations in the hallway before entering the preschool area.
- We are planning broadly-graded classes in larger size rooms to better accommodate social distancing. Because of this, KG - 5th Grade children will NOT need to pre-register.
- Broadly graded classes will be available at both the 9:30 and 11:00 hours. Children will attend class at one hour only.
- Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grades will be meeting upstairs in the Quail Kids Room and will need to be dropped off/picked up by a parent.
- Grades 3rd, 4th and 5th will be meeting upstairs in Room 2121/2123 and will be allowed to enter and dismiss without a parent.
All staff, adults and children will have their temperatures taken upon arrival (touchless thermometer). If your child has a temperature of 100.0 or higher upon arrival, your child will not be allowed to stay. If a fever develops during their time in the classroom, the child will be removed from other children and parents will be called for pickup.