The Children’s Ministry has missed children! We are very happy to say that starting August 16th we are resuming Sunday morning activities for Preschoolers and Children (Birth thru 5th Grade). This will also be our traditional day when we promote all preschoolers and children to brand new classes.
While we have missed you and your families and are eager to see everyone, we know that returning safely and at the right time is on everyone’s mind. We have prayed and made plans that we hope will allow us to have Sunday morning activities for all our children on campus in a safe way.
You should NOT come into the building if…
- You have a fever of 100.0 degrees or higher.
- You have any respiratory infections, or have had a cough, sneezing regularly, had shortness of breath, vomiting or diarrhea within the last 24 hours.
- In the previous 14 days, you have had any contact with someone with a confirmed diagnosis of Covid-19; is under the investigation for Covid-19 or is ill experiencing a respiratory illness.
- In the previous 14 days, you have traveled on a cruise or internationally.
- In order to provide the best care and safety for everyone, we are asking that you Pre-Register your Preschooler (Birth thru PK) for the hours you will be on campus. This will help us plan accordingly, as we will also be limiting the class sizes.
- A link to pre-register will be available each Monday and you will need to register your preschooler each week. The deadline to register will be each Friday at Noon. This deadline is important so that we can plan for the correct number of classrooms and teachers.
- We are planning broadly-graded classes in larger size rooms to better accommodate social distancing. Because of this, KG - 5th Grade children will NOT need to pre-register.
- Broadly graded classes will be available at both the 9:30 and 11:00 hours. Children will attend class at one hour only.
- Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grades will be meeting upstairs in the Quail Kids Room and will need to be dropped off/picked up by a parent.
- Grades 3rd, 4th and 5th will be meeting upstairs in Room 2121/2123 and will be allowed to enter and dismiss without a parent.
All staff, adults and children will have their temperatures taken upon arrival (touchless thermometer). If your child has a temperature of 100.0 or higher upon arrival, your child will not be allowed to stay. If a fever develops during their time in the classroom, the child will be removed from other children and parents will be called for pickup.
Sunday Resources for Kids
Click here to see Bible lesson videos from your Children's Ministry staff, Kids' Sermon Guides as well as Activity pages for Children and Preschoolers.