Sunday, February 21, 2021, 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Location: Fellowship Hall, Fellowship Hall, Quail Springs Baptist Church, 14613 N May Ave, Oklahoma City, OK US 73134
Our desire is to experience consistent growth over time in the multifaceted areas of our spiritual lives. Be assured this endeavor will be met with challenges, trials and sufferings. But do not lose heart! If we persevere and press forward toward Christ with humility and vulnerability, growth will come. And, each day we will be able to rejoice in the confidence that He who began this good work in us will be faithful to carry it through to completion (Philippians 1:6).
With this in mind, we want to encourage you to be a part of our Women’s Kickoff Event. If you want to grow spiritually and produce fruit that remains, you need to prepare the soil of your heart. We will give you tools to help cultivate healthy soil and you will hear exciting details about what’s in store for women in 2021.
What to Expect at the Event:
- Explore the true nature of spiritual growth–what’s involved and what’s not.
- Gain tools, resources and ideas to help you grow in your walk with God.
- Cookies and drinks (individually packaged; COVID friendly) will be provided.
- Limited childcare by reservations to Stacie Sherry at by February 15.
- Women can participate in person at QSBC or virtually through QSBC YouTube channel.
- Cost is $5.