This is an On Campus Group. It meets on campus only.
We are a vibrant, dynamic family of Senior Adult singles, age 60 plus, who believe God has a place for everyone in the church. Our class wants to encourage and challenge you in your spiritual development. It doesn't matter if you are a single adult, single parent or single again, we want to get to know you and help you experience the abundant single life in Christ. Join us as we learn how to apply biblical teaching to our everyday lives, serve the communities around us, come together to bear witness of the love of Jesus, have fun and celebrate life in Christ.
- Connect with God, community and one another.
- Develop tools to better understand God, the Bible and life.
- Learn to live with confidence through relationships, worship and practical teaching.
- Seek to live out the purposes of God in your life.
- Feel comfortable sharing burdens, celebrating victories and offering support.
- Grow in Christ together by studying the unchanging Word of God.
- Forge lifelong friendships.
Enjoy the many activities this class offers. The class engages in monthly ladies' and men's breakfasts, holiday breakfasts, a monthly birthday breakfast in the classroom, a fifth Sunday potluck lunch, quarterly mission projects, an annual Christmas Eve celebration and Christmas dinner party, a roast dinner and chili lunch provided by a fellow classmate, fellowships throughout the year with game nights, football and basketball watch parties, movies, coffee get-togethers plus a quarterly evening Bible study on various topics.
Director: Jon and Sharon Willis
Teacher: Jim Daniel
Ask a Question