We are so thankful for you and we are striving to keep your children safe as always while in our care at church. We want to continue to keep everyone healthy and safe. Starting July 12, we will have childcare (by reservation only) for babies through 3’s for the 9:30 and 11:00 AM services.
All older children will be asked to stay with their family during worship. An activity sheet based on Dr. Rummage’s message will be provided for children at the worship entrances or you can download and print here.
Childcare Reservations (Babies - 3's)
Thank you in advance for your understanding since there could be times of waiting. We know that these guidelines and precautions are tedious, however they are not optional.
You should NOT come into the building if…
- You have a fever of 100 degrees or higher.
- You have any respiratory infections, or have had a cough, sneezing regularly, had shortness of breath, vomiting or diarrhea within the last 24 hours.
- In the previous 14 days, you have had any contact with someone with a confirmed diagnosis of Covid-19; is under the investigation for Covid-19 or is ill experiencing a respiratory illness.
- In the previous 14 days, you have traveled on a cruise or internationally.
Each child must have a reservation to be admitted into the classroom. Click to make a reservation. All staff, adults and children will have their temperatures taken upon arrival (touchless thermometer) and will be screened with the four statements above. If your child has a temperature of 100.5 or higher upon arrival, your child will not be allowed to stay. If a fever develops during their time in the classroom, the child will be removed from other children and parents will be called for pickup.
Make a Reservation
Drop off and Pick up Procedures
- Each child must have a reservation to be admitted into the classroom.
- Please take your child to the restroom before checking in to a classroom.
- Only one parent/ guardian will be allowed in the preschool area for drop-off & pick-up (No siblings).
- A limited number of people will be allowed into the preschool area at one time (Thank you for waiting patiently to enter.).
- Enter the preschool lobby and exit at the opposite end (one way).
- Everyone’s temperature will be taken upon entering the preschool area.
- The check-in stickers will be given to both the child and parent at the assigned classroom.
- Please pick up your children immediately following the end of service so there is time to clean and sanitize the classrooms.
Preschool Area Procedures
- Hand sanitizer will be located at the entrances for our employees and everyone’s protection.
- No diaper bags/tote bags of any sort should be sent with your children. If you need to send supplies or a change of clothes, please put in a clear Ziploc bag labeled with your child’s name and instructions.
- Those children who are still using bottles or sippy cups may have a second Ziploc bag with written instructions provided for the teacher.
- Staff and children will be required to wash their hands upon arriving in a classroom. Teachers will prompt children to wash their hands regularly while in the classroom.
- Greeters/screeners will wear masks. Classroom teachers will not wear masks.
- Teachers of infants will wear smocks to provide a clean fabric between the baby and teacher’s clothing.
- Teachers use gloves when diapering and following good hand washing hygiene. Changing tables will be cleaned and sanitized after each use. These are already practiced procedures.
- Our teachers will continue to disinfect rooms between services. Toys that are used by a child will be removed and sanitized before another child uses it.
- Playroom surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized between classes. Playroom & playground are closed.