MIDDLE SCHOOL OVERVIEW
Middle School (6th through 8th) is truly an amazing time of life, but it can also be very difficult as well. We desire to walk alongside middle schoolers to help them navigate through life in a loving and supportive Christian environment.
The Middle School Student Ministry exists to introduce students to a saving belief in Jesus Christ and to equip them for spiritual growth where they will have an opportunity to develop a Christ-like lifestyle that will result in relationships and promote service to both God and others.
The Sixth Grade Ministry seeks to submerge students deeper in their journey with Christ. The 7th and 8th grade ministry seeks to compel students forward in their journey with Christ. The Middle School Student Ministry staff and volunteers love to invest in, disciple, encourage, equip, and have fun with our students. This is why we host numerous events and social activities throughout the year.
- Sunday Small Groups: Sunday Morning small group structure and curriculum just for sixth-eighth graders
- Wednesday Evening Worship: Wednesday evening worship and Bible study just for sixth-eighth graders.
- Gravity Weekend: a weekend of worship, discipleship, service, Bible study, and fun.
- Welcome Weekend: a two-day student ministry orientation for incoming sixth graders.
- Falls Creek: a week long summer camp for middle school students.
- Mission Trips: Mission trips for middle school students that take place throughout the year.
- Retreats: Weekend events for guys and girls in the fall semester
- Parent Link: A bi-annual event to challenge, encourage and equip parents as they raise students to follow Jesus
- 5th Grade Parent Information: information for parents about the transition from 5th grade to 6th grade.