High school OVERVIEW
High School is an exciting time in the life of a student but with it comes the challenges of learning how to become an adult. The High School Ministry exists to introduce students to a saving belief in Jesus Christ and to equip them for spiritual growth where they will have an opportunity to develop a Christ-like lifestyle that will result in relationships and promote service to both God and others. The desire of our student ministry staff and volunteers is to walk with them (and their parents) as they face this challenge, build on the growth they experienced in middle school by challenging them to to make their faith their own, and prepare them for college and adult life. We love to invest in, disciple, encourage, equip, and have fun with our students. This is why we host numerous events and social activities throughout the year.
- Sunday Small Groups: Sunday Morning small group structure and curriculum just for ninth-twelfth graders
- Wednesday Evening Worship: Wednesday evening worship and Bible study for High School students that meets at 6:30 in the HS Room.
- Gravity Weekend: A weekend of worship, discipleship, service, Bible study, and fun.
- Falls Creek: A week long summer camp for high school students.
- Mission Trips: Mission trips for high school students that take place throughout the year.
- Retreats: Weekend events for guys and girls in the fall semester
- Bootcamp: A two-day orientation in the summer for incoming freshman.
- Parent Link: A bi-annual event to challenge, encourage and equip parents as they raise students to follow Jesus.