Thursday, July 11, 2019, 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Location: Fellowship Hall, Quail Springs Baptist Church, 14613 N May Ave, Oklahoma City, OK US 73134
Join us as we continue to build intentional community gathered around the picnic table.
In Christian circles, we often hear the phrases “building community” and “doing life together”. However, we are rarely given an explanation of what these terms really mean, what it might encompass, and how to create and experience it.
We want to address this topic, but in a fun way! On July 11th from 6:30-8:30pm, QSBC Women will be throwing their first Summer Block Party! We will enjoy time with one another gathered around the picnic table AND we will spend a little time explaining and exploring some of the key elements and “how-tos” of building real community.
Summer Block Party details!
- The party will be inside the Fellowship Hall and Archway. ‘Gotta beat the Oklahoma heat!
- Dessert will be provided by Roxy's Ice Cream Truck.
- It's a Potluck Picnic! Please bring an appetizer, main dish, salad, bread, or side. (No desserts, please!)
- There is no cost and no pre-registration.
- Women of all ages are welcome—even school age and teen girls!
- QSBC Women is paying for Roxy’s ice cream – each person will receive a ticket for their Roxy's as they come into registration.